There are several ways of obtaining repeat prescriptions:
- Post your ticked repeat request to us with a stamped envelope for return if applicable.
- Leave your repeat counterfoil, with ticked items, in the red box in the waiting room.
- Fill in a repeat slip and place in the red box in the waiting room.
- Telephoning the prescription line (01274 256858) between 13:00 – 15:.00 Monday to Friday – we try to keep this facility for elderly, disabled or housebound patients only.
- Online via the link at the top of this page. Should you wish to sign up for this online service please contact reception on 01274 662441 between 10:00 – 14:00 when we will be happy to help you with this. You will then be asked to collect your username and password details in person. You will need to bring in photographic evidence before we can release this document to you (e.g. passport, driving licence)
With all methods prescriptions will be ready 48 working hours after receipt of your request.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.